Cambridge Audio TVB2 Soundbar
Popular Soundbar; Audio Return Channel; 3 HDMI Inputs; Adjustable Bass & Four Sound Modes.
BMR Speaker Technology. Hand-Held Remote Control.
Cambridge Audio asked their engineers to produce a premium soundbar that would be one of the most discreet available, but without giving anything away in terms of sound quality and power. The result is the Cambridge Audio TVB2; a soundbar and wireless subwoofer capable of extracting massive detail from all your music and movies and the ultimate upgrade for your TV.
About Cambridge Audio TVB2 Soundbar
The TVB2 has been engineered for deep punchy bass from its wireless subwoofer and the 4th generation BMR drivers deliver a detailed midrange and crisp treble. The BMR driver’s ensure that wherever you are in the room, you still get the same great audio experience. The compact subwoofer takes care of cinema standard bass, wirelessly, and the discreet, narrow profile soundbar, equipped with their own patented BMR speaker technology (found in their very best hi-fi speakers) distributes mid-tones and detail perfectly, wherever you are in the room. Patented BMR (Balanced Mode Radiator) speaker drivers deliver a wider, more room-filling sound than similarly-sized traditional speakers, but also great for a music and movies TV system.
Wireless Subwoofer: The Cambridge's subwoofer is wireless, so doesn't need to be plugged into the soundbar, making it much easier to place in the room. With a 9 metre wireless (via Bluetooth) range, it can easily be accommodated in even the largest rooms. The dedicated amplifier built into the sub provides a powerful, sustained bass that truly brings action movies to 'life' and all this for a price that is easy on the wallet.
Connectivity: When Cambridge Audio designed this soundbar, they also wanted you to be able to connect all your 'toys' quickly and easily. Therefore thay have included three HDMI inputs - all with 4K pass-through - for quality images to match TVB2’s sound quality. As well as the HDMI interface, the TVB2 also offers optical digital and 3.5mm analogue inputs; making it easy to connect just about any TV.
Selectable EQ Modes: The perfect setting for movies isn't usually the same for music, which is why the Cambridge TVB2 comes with four EQ modes. 'TV' gets the best from regular TV shoes whilst 'Film' enhances dialogue and dynamic special effects. 'Music' enhances stereo playback for the greatest realism. Finally, the 'Voice' setting is ideal for optimising dialogue clarity. The four adjustable EQ modes are all selectable from the remote.
- TV Mode: This mode enhances the sounds found in your favourite TV shows
- Music Mode: This mode enhances stereo music and music videos for amazing playback
- Film Mode: Itwill enhance dialogue, sound and special effects, for incredible cinematic sound
- Voice Mode: This means important dialogue is delivered in perfect clarity
Bluetooth & NFC Connectivity For Music Streaming: Using NFC/Bluetooth technology, you can connect up just about any smartphone, tablet, laptop, Mac or PC and stream your music and all delivered in amazing sound quality. With compatible NFC (Near Field Communication) devices, simply hold the unit next to the soundbar and you're good to stream. Once done, you'll be able to stream music from your stored library or from streaming music services such as Spotify or Deezer.
ARC: Cambridge Audio engineers have also included ARC technology on the HDMI output, meaning TV audio can be sent back through the TVB2 as well, providing ultimate flexibility with just one connection. If your TV doesn’t support ARC HDMI, TVB2 also has an optical digital input and an AUX-in analogue input, so literally any TV or source can be connected.
Infra-Red Remote Control: The TVB2 learns from your existing TV remote, reacting to your TVs remote volume commands, so once installed you can completely forget about having to control the TVB2. Auto power on and off kicks in when TVB2 isn’t needed and when you’re ready to go, the system reboots almost instantly.
Plug And Play: Included in the box are all the cables needed including a basic 1 metre long HDMI cable, Optical (TosLink) and a 3.5mm auxiliary cable. Also in the box is a super easy wall bracket that allows the owner to discreetly wall-mount the soundbar above or below their TV.
Main Features & Specifications
- Drive units: 2 x 57mm (2.25’’) Balanced Mode Radiator (BMR) drivers, 1 x 165mm (6.5’’) woofer
- Amplifier: Class-D
- Bluetooth: Lets you stream music from a suitably equipped device such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
- HDMI Inputs: 3 x inputs and 1 x HDMI output (1.4c)
- Audio Return Channel (ARC): TV audio can be sent back through the TVB2
- 4K: 4K pass through and 1080p to 4K upscaling/downscaling
- Wireless Subwoofer: Yes
- Optical Input: 1
- Aux Input (3.5mm): 1
- DSP: Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Remote Control: Controls soundbar and your TV
- EQ Modes: 4
- Tone: Adjustable bass control
- Wall Bracket: Included
- Input voltage: 230V – 240V (50Hz)
- Standby Power Consumption: <4 Watts (please refer to user manual for more information)
- Soundbar Dimensions (W x H x D): 880 x 74.5 x 46mm
- Subwoofer Dimensions (W x H x D): 180 x 364 x 278mm
- Weight: Soundbar: 1.63kg; Subwoofer: 4.9kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE