Smooth Sounding Amplifier With Impressive 125 Watts Per Channel For True High-Fidelity Sound With A Wide Choice Of Speakers
Control Is Simple With The Sonos App, Airplay 2, A Universal Remote, Or Alexa-Enabled Smart Devices. Click Here To Find Out How
The Sonos Amp offers amazing flexibility and can be used in a variety of applications. Connect your favourite bookshelf, floorstanding, in-wall, or in-ceiling speakers to the Amp and stream all your favourite music. Use the Amp to add stereo sound to your TV through a HDMI ARC connection and a pair of loudspeakers.
About Sonos Amp
The Sonos Amp packs 125 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms (200 Watts at 4 Ohms) to power high-fidelity sound and streaming capability for turntables, TV, architectural, bookshelf, outdoor, and floor-standing speakers. Create the ultimate entertainment system and stream from over 100 services. Control is easy with the Sonos app, AirPlay, the touch interface, or your voice via smart devices like Sonos One. Platform integrations help streamline control of your smart home, so you can control your system with a universal remote or keypad. And because Sonos continually updates with new features and services, your experience will improve over time.
Sonos Multi-room Eco-System: The Amp is part of the Sonos wireless multiroom music eco-system consisting of a family of wireless network speakers, players, and amplifiers. Start with the Amp and add more Sonos products over time - including the Sonos PLAY:1 / PLAY:3 /PLAY:5 powered speakers, the Sonos One voice-activated speaker, the Sonos Connect:Amp / Connect zone players, and the PLAYBAR / PLAYBASE / BEAM soundbar speakers (all sold separately). With multiple zones, you can play the same or different songs in different rooms of your home. Up to 32 Sonos devices can be connected in one system.
HDMI ARC: The Sonos Amp is equipped one HDMI ARC output to connect the integrated amplifier to your TV's HDMI ARC input. The Amp's HDMI ARC output allows audio from your TV to be sent to the integrated amplifier. The HDMI ARC output supports Dolby Digital (up to 5.1 ch) and 2 channel PCM. Some televisions will only pass 2 channel PCM through the ARC-enabled HDMI input from devices connected to the TV via HDMI or analogue, and will only pass Dolby Digital via the TV's built-in tuner, network apps, or USB. Audio from your TV can be played back just on the Sonos Amp or in any zone of your Sonos multi-room audio system.
Compatible with AirPlay 2
The Sonos Amp has AirPlay 2 built in. That means you can stream audio directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac computer through your Sonos system. That includes soundtracks from YouTube videos and Netflix movies. And if you subscribe to Apple Music, you can do even more. Use Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV 4K to control Apple Music with voice commands. Tell it what selection or playlist to play — and which Sonos speakers you want it to play through.
Create The Ultimate Entertainment System: Sonos works with over 100 streaming services so listeners can enjoy the ones they prefer - Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Deezer and Tidal (subscription required for some services). Stream internet radio stations from TuneIn and iHeartRadio.
New Ways to Customise Your Experience: New APIs and partner integrations streamline smart home control with phones, tablets, universal remotes, keypads, and voice via smart devices.
Flexible Control: Use the Sonos app, AirPlay2, a universal remote, the touch controls on Amp, or your voice with smart devices such as Sonos One and Beam.
Versatile Design: Amp fits standard racks and can be wall mounted, plus it features a simplified set of ports for clean-looking connections. The threaded connections for left and right channels are standard diameter so you can remove them and use your own banana plugs.
Amazingly Pure Sound: Direct digital input eliminates the need for analogue conversion, resulting in crisp, undistorted sound for music streaming and TV.
Sonos Controller App
Sonos allows you to control its audio setup, playback functions, and search features through the Sonos Controller app (from the AppleApp StoreGoogle Play Store) for Apple iOS (6.0+) and Android (OS 2.3+) devices, or the Sonos Controller software for Windows PC (XP SP3 and higher) or Mac computer (OS X 10.6 and higher). You'll have access to thousands of pre-loaded internet radio stations, a variety of online music services, your iTunes music, and your network music library; all from one control app on your smartphone/tablet or laptop/computer. The app is divided into 5 screens: Main Menu; Now Playing; Room Modes; Info View and Queue.
Note: The Sonos Amp and all Sonos items plus Apple iOS/Android devices, Windows PC and/or Mac computer must be connected to the same home network.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: Class-D digital amplifier.
- Rated Output: 125 Watts per channel at 8 Ohms.
- 200 Watts at 4 Ohms
- Powers your architectural, outdoor, floor-standing, or bookshelf speakers
- Binding-post speaker terminals
- Capable of stereo or dual mono output
- Line-in sources supported: Audio device with analogue RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer Output: Auto-detecting RCA type
- User-adjustable 50-110Hz crossover.
- Tone Controls: Adjustable Bass and Treble controls to optimise sound performance.
- Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Controls: Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track, and play/pause.
- Files Supported: MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, and Ogg Vorbis files
- Online Music Services: Stream from online music services including Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Deezer and Tidal (subscription required for some services)
- Internet Radio: Stream internet radio stations from TuneIn and iHeartRadio
- Power supply: AC 220-240 V, 50Hz
- Wi-Fi: Connects to home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported; you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
- Ethernet Ports: Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection additional Sonos players.
- System Requirements: Passive speakers with speaker wire, broadband internet, and Sonos app.
- Included Accessories: Two Sonos double banana plugs, AC power cable, quickstart guide & legal booklet
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 217 x 64 x 217mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE.
Paradigm Monitor SE Atom Speakers (Matte Black)Special Price $495.00 (Normally Regular Price $599.00 )
ProJect T1 Phono SB TurntablePriced from $539.00 (Normally Regular Price $599.00 )
Sonos Sub Gen 3 SubwooferPriced from $990.00 (Normally Regular Price $1,099.00 )
Acoustic Energy AE100 SpeakersPriced from $580.00