Outdoor Entertaining To The Max!
Weather, Water and UV Resistant!
The Paradigm GO-4 Outdoor Speaker combines a rugged weatherproof design that will add excitement and a vibrancy to pool parties, BBQ’s, outdoor movie nights, or just an evening out under the stars. Additionally, Paradigm’s Garden Oasis loudspeaker system includes innovative RED technology from other highly successful models.
There’s nothing quite like having a great tasting 'snag' with onions and your favourite sauce in one hand and a beer in the other surrounded by family and friends! However, what's missing? Some great background music to complete the scene! And the GO-4 from Paradigm will not only give you superior audio performance for a summer BBQ but will provide you with superior audio performance all year round no matter what the occasion outdoors.
Complete The Scene With A Paradigm Subwoofer: The GO-4 is a satellite speaker, meaning it requires a pairing with a subwoofer to give you a full sound. Paradigm have got you covered with in ground subwoofers such as the GO-12SW and GO-10SW to match and blend in with your outdoor setup.
Featuring a Rotary Selector Switch for quick conversion from 8-Ohm to 70 Volt or 100 Volt line configurations (Call our store for more info on this type of installation), a water-tight off-season cover and Paradigm’s RED technology, the GO-4 is packed with features to make your outdoor listening the best it can be.
Scalable System: Garden Oasis speakers are scalable. Unlike many other systems, you can start with just a pair of satellites and a subwoofer, and expand the system as your needs change, or as your budget allows. Garden Oasis can fit any size space, large or small, for ultimate flexibility.
Quick Connect System: Mount the speakers on the ground, on a deck rail, in a tree, or under an eave. The half-inch threaded “Quick Twist Cap” mount works universally with all three speaker mounts: Ground Stake, wire-protecting In-ground Conduit Box, or Surface Mount for decks and walls. These mounting options give you the flexibility to “plant” these satellites anywhere to get the sound coverage you desire.
Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED) Technology: Paradigm’s patent-pending RED Technology consists of a tweeter housing that significantly reduces the negative effects of diffraction, while improving critical midrange frequencies even in the expansive outdoor environment. Its irregular edges and off-centre placement break up the performance-robbing standing waves typically generated by traditional woofer cone and tweeter housing designs. RED Technology is also used in Paradigms high quality in-wall and in-ceiling range of speakers.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: 2-Way Outdoor Speaker (Sold Individually)
- High Frequency Driver: 19mm (3/4”) X-PAL Dome
- Ferro-Fluid Damped / Cooled
- Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED) Technology
- Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA) Tweeter Lens
- Die-Cast Low Diffraction Baffle/Heat Sink
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver: 102mm (4”) Mineral-filled Polypropylene Cone,
- Nitrile-Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Surround
- Frequency Response On-Axis: ±3 dB from 120 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 Ohms
- Low Frequency Extension: 77 Hz
- Crossover: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 2.5 kHz
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 - 120 Watts
- Maximum Input Power: 60 Watts
- Acoustic Suspension (Sealed) PolyGlass
- Moisture And Weather Resistant
- UV Resistant
- Finish: Satin Bronze
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE.