IsoTek EVO3 Sirius (Black)
Upgrade Your Power Board Today & Get Better Performance From Your Audio Visual System
6 Outlet Power Conditioner, 40dB RFI Reduction, Independent Outlets Stop Cross Contamination, Inductive Resistance Gate
Don't confuse this product with your run-of-the mill safety power board! The Isotek EVO3 Sirius is in a whole new world and will dramatically increase the performance of your audio and video products. We guarantee it!
The Isotek Sirius EVO3 is designed to deliver an affordable, high-quality, one-stop mains conditioning solution for audio and AV set-ups. And that's the key point. It is a high-performance 240 Volt or mains power "conditioning" power board. This multi-award-winning power board, protects and improves the sound from your precious audio components. Sirius features six high-quality unswitched outlets to power a typical complete system. A special wall bracket allows Sirius to be mounted discretely behind your audio system.
A Closer Look
Sirius is part of IsoTek’s® latest EVO3 product range, and as such boasts a number of sophisticated conditioning technologies. Specially developed for Sirius and unique to IsoTek®, Inductive Resistance Gate© optimises the isolation between each of the six outlets without compromising transient power ability. Also new is K.E.R.P.© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path), a technology developed from IsoTek’s® high-end Titan and Nova mains conditioning units to ensure optimum power sharing from one socket to the next. At its price, Sirius is unrivalled in its ability to ensure that the power supplied to every system component is free from the kind of mains-borne interference that significantly erodes the performance of all hi-fi and home cinema equipment.
With its rugged aluminium case, the six-way Sirius is built to last. And, thanks to class-leading protection circuitry, including 22,500 amps of instantaneous current absorption, it will ensure your audio equipment is safe from power surges. IsoTek does not believe in suppling or including poor quality $1 black plastic power cables with its products.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: High-performance, 6 outlet power conditioner
- Use: Suitable for a complete Hi-Fi or AV system
- Independent Outlets: No outlets are connected together, stopping Differential Mode mains noise cross-contamination.
- Isolation: Component from component isolation
- RFI reduction 40dB.
- IRG: Unique Inductive Resistance Gate© optimises the isolation between each of the six outlets.
- KERP© (Kirchoff'sEqualResistancePath): This ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets. No outlet gets power before the next, a common problem with other power products which daisychain outlets together.
- Internal Wiring: Multi-strand silver plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Protection: 22,500 Amps of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek's unique sequential protection system
- Type of Plug: Australian IEC and fused
- Mains Voltage Input: 220V to 240VA 50Hz
- Maximum current: 10Amps HRC
- Maximum Power: Continuous 2,300 Watts.
- Installation: Easy ‘plug-n-play’ set-up
- Wall mounting brackets included
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 88 x 50 x 480mm
- Nett Weight: 2.0Kg
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years.
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE.