NAD DD AP-1 MDC Module
Internal Analogue-To-Digital Conversion Of Source Signals At 24-Bit/192kHz
3 Analogue Audio Inputs (Balanced Stereo XLR, Stereo RCA & Stereo RCA Phono)
Module Should Be Installed By An NAD-Authorised Dealer As It Is Not Intended To Be A User-Installed Accessory
Free Installation When Purchased With A NAD Amplifier
NAD ingeniously designed their components to accommodate retro-installed circuit boards, so you can keep up with changing technology. The DD AP-1 MDC Module lets you add additional analogue inputs and includes a 24-bit/192kHz DAC.
The AP-1 features a balanced stereo pair of XLR inputs, a single-ended RCA stereo input pair, and a stereo RCA phono input, selectable between moving magnet (MM) or moving coil (MC) profiles.
Internally, the module performs a 24-bit/192 kHz analogue-to-digital conversion on the incoming audio signal to prepare it for the amplifiers digital pathways. Adding this module to your amplifier allows it to handle a more diverse range of analogue audio sources and turntable signals with ease, increasing its value and utility as the heart of your entertainment system.
The NAD DD AP-1 analogue phono module is compatible with a range of NAD C Series and Master Series digital integrated amplifiers.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: MDC Module provides addition analogue & phono inputs for NAD C Series and Master Series digital integrated amplifiers
- Balanced stereo line-level input (XLR)
- Single-ended stereo line-level input (RCA)
- Phono input, selectable MM / MC
- Phono RIAA EQ performed in the digital domain
- 24/192 ADC with auto input ranging to keep signals from clipping or overloading
- Class A input buffers
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 Years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE.