Paradigm CI Home H55-LCR (Each)
2 x 140mm MidRange Frequency Drivers
Left,Centre,Right 3 Driver, 2 Way
Discreet Paintable Bezel Free Grille
The Paradigm H55-LCR In-Wall speaker is part of Paradigm’s CI Home Series. The CI HOME series address the important considerations when selecting custom installation speakers: truly superior sound, easy installation, and a new bezel-free micro-perf grille with an incredibly discreet aesthetic.
Pure-Titanium Tweeter (PTD) Domes: Ferro-fluid damped and cooled to ensure smooth high-frequency performance with amazing clarity across a wide listening area.
Superior Mineral-filled Polypropylene Bass/Midrange Cones: Oversized computer optimized ferrite magnets and high-power motor structures deliver detailed midrange performance with clean, extended bass.
Rigid ABS clamps: Simplify and reduce installation time.
Pocketed screw holes: Help to hold the drill steady, making installation a snap.
Magnetically attached grilles: neodymium magnets hold grilles firmly in place.
Easy-access binding posts: High-quality binding posts feature a larger wire access hole and connect via banana plug, pin or bare wire.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: 3-driver, 2-way in-wall left/centre/right, ABS chassis & mounting clamps
- Crossover: Two 2nd-order, electro-acoustic at 2.5 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: 1.9cm (3/4”) PTD domes
- Bass/Midrange: 14cm (5.5”) mineral-filled polypropylene cones
- Low Frequency Extension: 60 Hz
- Frequency Response (30°): ±2 dB from 75 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity-Room: 85 dB
- Sensitivity- Anechoic 89 dB
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15-100W Mono
- Maximum Input Power: 70 W
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 235cm x 321 x 89cm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Finish: White, paintable grille
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE