Paradigm PCS-80R (Each)
210mm (8") High Excursion Driver
Low Profile Paintable Bezel
Requires BX-10R Back-Box
Super high-end performance! The PCS-80Rin-wall/in-ceiling subwoofer is part of the Paradigm PCS Series. Featuring innovative technology and advanced performance, the PCS-80R is the smarter choice for customers wanting the architectural look with high-end sound. Installation? No problems. Our custom installation team can do everything for you or your builder.
Enjoy high-performance, high-impact bass from an in-wall/in-ceiling subwoofer with PCS Series. Part of Paradigm’s affordable audiophile custom collection subs feature carbon-fibre reinforced polypropylene cones. The die-cast or glass-reinforced polymer chassis and full-perimeter brackets are the most rigid designs on the market. Amplifier power is supplied by an X-Series amplifier, sold separately.
Paradigm have also partnered with Canada’s world-renowned NRC in ongoing research to reveal the true nature of sound and human hearing. Findings influence design and performance specs, resulting in a uniquely realistic listening experience, backed by sound science.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: Single High-Excursion Driver, In-Wall/In-Ceiling, Combination Die-Cast and GRIP Chassis / Mounting Bracket
- Low Frequency Driver: 210mm (8”) CFP cone
- 38-mm (1.5”) voice-coil
- over-moulded TPR surround
- high-temperature polyamide former, ceramic / ferrite magnet structure
- Low Frequency Extension: 19 Hz (DIN)
- Minimum Internal Volume Required: 22 L
- Required Backbox: BX-10R
- Minimum Mounting Depth: 149mm
- Overall Dimensions: 295mm Diameter
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 270mm Diameter
- Weight: 2.6 Kg
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE